Nine years ago, Errol and I started Zone & Co with one simple, yet big, mission:
To make life easier for finance teams.
Today, I’m thrilled to announce that we’ve taken another step closer in achieving that mission on a global scale with our acquisition of Fast Four, a full-service ERP partner specializing in NetSuite development.
This acquisition makes sense for us in a lot of ways, but most importantly, it makes sense for our customers. As NetSuite continues to grow as a platform, so will our customers' needs. We’re more ready to serve them now than ever. Here’s why:
- Fast Four’s products perfectly complement Zone’s, which will allow us to provide customers with a broader product offering within NetSuite—and perhaps introduce them to solutions they don’t even know about yet.
- The addition of Fast Four’s product suite will further Zone & Co’s ability to accelerate the development of NetSuite products, reducing the friction and time required for customers to procure, implement, and build out their NetSuite environments.
- Fast Four has a robust professional services team that will further increase our capacity to consult, assist, and collaborate with our customers around the globe.
In addition to what this means for our customers, I’m also excited because I see a lot of Zone in Fast Four:
- They’ve been led by a tight-knit group of founders with strong finance backgrounds.
- Their team is top notch.
- And their products are second-to-none.
In a lot of ways, we share the same DNA. They are—pardon the cliché—a natural culture fit.
While I cannot predict every benefit this venture will bring our customers in the long term, I’m confident it’ll prove to be a key moment in the trajectory of our company and our customers’ companies.
I can tell you, however, what this means for the immediate future.
Over the next twelve months, our plan, like our mission, is simple: We will do everything we can to accelerate SuiteApp feature development in addition to bolstering our NetSuite services, so that our existing product suite becomes faster, better, and stronger for our customers, while identifying use cases and customer needs to continuously add to our product pipeline.
Yours in partnership,