Making sure your reports drive home the message, meaning and accountability are key to the success of your Power BI investment. At ZoneReporting, we are here to help ensure you are successful and yield a huge ROI on your NetSuite data via Power BI. Some of the common requests we get by industry and department include but not are not limited to:
- Inventory forecasting
- Actual profitability across customers, items and transactions
- Sales Performance capturing NetSuite and CRM (i.e. SalesForce) data
- Revenue & deferred revenue by item, customer and transaction (using unlimited joins across the Advanced Revenue Management module)
- Customer churn prediction
- Integration of SalesForce/CRM and NetSuite data to see customers end-to-end
- Job/Project profitability considering all costs (i.e. burdened labor)
- Utilization reporting
- Budget/Forecast vs Actual (customized to your exact needs)
- Automated Management Reports (Daily not Monthly)
- Cash flow forecasting
5 Ideas To Take Your NetSuite/Power BI Reports To The Next Level
From the Power BI Gurus over at Guys in a Cube - here is a video with 5 great ideas to take your NetSuite/Power BI reports to the next level!
Interested in a Demo of ZoneReporting?
Visit our homepage to submit a request to see a personalized demo of ZoneReporting for your company.
Power BI April Feature Update
Be sure to check out the: Power BI - April 2021 Feature Summary