- Elevates productivity across the organization with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Improves sales performance through forecasting, upsell and commission management.
- Manage global sales and services organizations.
- Streamlines lead-to-cash processes.
Why NetSuite CRM?
Sales Force Automation
NetSuite’s Sales Force Automation (SFA) software powers your sales organization with integrated sales processes from opportunity, upsell and quote management to sales forecasting, order management, fulfillment, and sales commission.
Sales Forecasting: NetSuite CRM+ takes the guesswork out of forecasts with real-time sales data, complete visibility into opportunities, and a rich set of forecasting tools. Probability-based forecasting offers weighted measurement of pending opportunities, quotes and orders, with the ability to make necessary adjustments as deals progress.
- Increase sales predictability with real-time forecasting.
- Fine-tune forecast accuracy by creating forecast categories and entering a sales range for each open deal.
- Get true forecast visibility—not just pipeline—with integrated order management.
Customer Service Management
NetSuite’s integrated customer service management solution gives you a 360-degree view of customers-helping to improve customer satisfaction, attract new customers and lower service costs. Only NetSuite’s customer service software gives everyone that interfaces with the customer—sales, support, service, and fulfillment—access to complete, key customer data in real time empowering them to better support your customers while driving upsell and cross-sell.
Customer Portal: Customer Portal enables you to provide customers with highly personalized, interactive service on the Web. Your customers will be able to receive answers to their questions, complete transactions, submit support issues and query your knowledge base. With an open line of communication, and a range of self-service options, you’ll boost customer satisfaction as well as long-term retention.
- Customers can enter trouble tickets by logging onto your site and can access personalized content and relevant support documentation.
- Provide password-protected access to key customer support tools, such as a Knowledge Base.
- Customers can update their own profiles, view their order histories, check their order status and place new orders around the clock.
- Provide automatic receipt confirmation for a service request with a case number.
NetSuite’s marketing automation software enables you to generate highly qualified leads that are ready for sales engagement. It provides a framework for you to target, build, execute and measure the success of marketing campaigns—taking the complexity out of lead qualification and conversion. NetSuite’s marketing automation solution lets you track and measure a prospect’s activity, identify when a lead meets known buyer-readiness conditions, and pass that lead to sales as soon as it meets your pre-defined criteria.
Campaign Management: NetSuite Campaign Management allows you to create and track highly targeted marketing campaigns based on demographics, purchase trends, response patterns and support histories. With NetSuite, you can continually fine-tune your campaigns and maximize ROI with ability to track results in real time.
- Manage, track and analyze all marketing campaigns—including email, direct mail, events and multi-channel campaigns—in a single application.
- Analyze campaign statistics and ROI from the start of the marketing campaign to the final order transaction.
- Segment your data to deliver personalized marketing of your products and services.
- Categorize and assess the number of touchpoints needed to move a lead through your sales process.
- Create campaign content quickly through templates.
Web to Lead Forms: NetSuite enables quick lead to opportunity conversion with integrated Web to Lead Form with CRM. With NetSuite, as soon as your prospect completes a form, the lead details and other critical information populates NetSuite CRM in real-time and routes immediately to the right sales person. Sales gets leads instantly and gains access to detailed intelligence in real-time.
- Capture leads from your web site and populate CRM automatically in real-time.
- Deliver captured marketing leads to the right sales representatives quickly and efficiently with a powerful routing engine.
- Empower sales to respond quickly by providing detailed information, increasing conversion efficiency.
- Improve sales productivity with detailed analysis of interactions, including phone calls, tasks, meetings and notes.
Partner Relationship Management
NetSuite Partner Relationship Management enables real-time information flow that enhances visibility, boosts collaboration between you and your partners and creates a conduit between partners and your organization. NetSuite gives you full control over every element of the partner-focused sales and marketing process, including joint marketing campaigns, lead management, sales forecasting, pipeline management, order processing, and partner commissions and royalties. NetSuite’s integrated CRM-PRM solution lets you successfully execute a channel strategy while realizing many benefits in terms of expanding revenue, reach and solution augmentation.
NetSuite mobility extends collaboration and productivity beyond the workplace. With intuitive tools that provide your mobile workforce with the ability to easily access and upload important data they need outside the office, they’re empowered with information at their fingertips. With mobile apps for both iPhone and Android, NetSuite is meeting customer demand for access to ERP capabilities over the world’s two most popular mobile operating systems.
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support.