Fast Four is hiring a Sales Specialist!
Together with Zone & Co, We currently have 200+ staff working across 5 time zones between EMEA, The U.S. and AsiaPac. Our SuiteApps are used globally, with customers in all of NetSuite’s key regions including: USA, Benelux, UK, Nordics, Spain, Czech Republic, Australia and New Zealand.
Starting our life as an implementation partner means that we come from a unique position of understanding NetSuite in the real world. Our apps have been developed over almost 10 years, with customers and are based on real customer requirements. So, they work, and have been strategically developed natively in NetSuite to ensure customers can enhance their investment in the core ERP solution without the need to introduce a complex third party interface and database.
Fast Four is rapidly growing and hiring new talents to join our US Sales team.
Recently joining our efforts with the Zone&Co team, we are on a mission to continue creating groundbreaking cloud software for finance teams.
With offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, the Czech Republic, the United States, and Australia, we help companies worldwide with technology solutions for bottlenecks of growth. Fast Four's consultancy services and native NetSuite applications (SuiteApps) provide finance teams with better insights, smoother business processes, and less manual labor.
We are searching for a talented, motivated individual with a passion for software tools that has a profound impact on the daily life of his user. Our applications You are a consultative seller who genuinely cares about the customers and their requirements and is driven to solve these in the best way possible.
More about this role:
You are the first point of contact helping any prospective customer interested in one of our applications. You are a quick learner and will be able to deliver a demo of our application to show our prospect how our applications can save them hours of manual work, each week. Our sales cycles tend to be fast moving. Our prospects tend to be some of the coolest and fastest growing companies around the world.
More about the main activities:
- Handling all incoming SuiteApps leads to ensuring timely response and follow-up if needed.
- Actively prospect to find, create, and qualify leads through calls, emails, social media
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media, using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Have business conversations with prospects to determine their requirements and the best way for us to help with these.
- Ensuring all communication is stored in the CRM.
- Ability to learn fast and eventually give high level product demonstrations to prospects and prospective partners.
- Full responsibility for managing your opportunities and closing the deals.
- Assisting in developing a go-to-market strategy for sales of our SuiteApps, together with your colleagues from Sales & Marketing.
- Proactively gathering and analyzing customer feedback to support the development of new features for the apps.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts on a Monthly basis to the Suite Apps sales manager for the region.
Of course, there will be several ways in which you will be supported with these tasks, including NetSuite training, knowledge bases, and internal training sessions. The role will be based at our office located next to Schiphol Airport, less than 10 minutes walk from the train station. You will work either at the Fast Four office or at home.
More about you:
- You have a degree in HBO or similar
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position, preferable at a SAAS company
- NetSuite experience would be amazing
- An accountancy background or affinity with financial processes is preferred
- English language proficiency is a must. Dutch (German or French) will be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- You are satisfied when the customer is satisfied
- You are a people person and you prefer to jump on a call rather than to send dozens of emails to sort out a question.
- You have a positive attitude. Our customers undergo large and complex change projects that can be stressful. You patiently listen to them and address their needs
- You always find ways to make your life easier. By improving the way you do things or automating repetitive tasks.
- Some affinity with finance, as our software solutions are focused on automating financial processes
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it. We offer fully paid parental leave. We provide an initial stipend for setting up your home office. It’s important to note that Zone & Co is a fully remote company, and this is a remote job.All on top of fully-covered, top-tier health insurance and unlimited vacation. See our full list.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we’re eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We’re excited to hear from you!