Fast Four is hiring a Sales Manager!
Together with Zone & Co, we are a team of 200+ skilled individuals working across 5 time zones between EMEA, US and APAC. Our top-rated SuiteApps are used by customers in 40+ worldwide.
Starting our business as an implementation partner, we come from a unique position of NetSuite ERP in the real world. Our apps have been developed for over 10 years and are based on real customers' use cases helping finance teams to get most of NetSuite, the world leading cloud ERP.
Recently joining our efforts with the Zone & Co team, we are on a mission to continue creating ground-breaking cloud software for finance teams. This is an incredibly exciting and momentous time for us with our recent acquisition, so there’s a wonderful amount of opportunity to make your mark and make an impact!
With offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, the Czech Republic, the United States, and Australia, we help companies worldwide with technology solutions for bottlenecks of growth. Fast Four's consultancy services and native NetSuite applications (SuiteApps) provide finance teams with better insights, smoother business processes, and less manual labor.
We are looking for a regional sales manager to support the growth plans for our Volume apps, in the US market. Our Volume apps are plug and play solutions built on NetSuite. Easy to implement, they offer quick value by automating key financial processes. Our current volume apps are Scan & Capture, Bank-reconciliation and our soon to be released Approval app.
The role: Regional sales manager (Volume apps)
As Regional sales manager (Volume apps), you will be the foundation of our volume app business in North America and will be instrumental in developing and executing our strategy for the region. You will bring a wealth of local experience, combined with a strong network to ensure that we are able to immediately harness the momentum generated by our current marketing efforts. Working closely with the VP of sales for Volume apps, based out of Amsterdam, you will Manage and expand the current sales team to continually tailor and optimize our expansion strategy. We currently have 2 people in the sales team, but are looking to expand this with 5 more team members during the year.
- Define and execute a go-to-market strategy for our Volume apps, for the U.S. market, together with our VP of sales.
- Build relationships with our current customers in North America to understand their experiences, and help us improve our product/market fit.
- Lead cross-selling campaigns to introduce existing Zone customer in the US to the volume apps together with the marketing team
- Prospecting and contacting strategic NetSuite customers in the United States to introduce our application, together with the BDR’s.
- Provide competitive intelligence on competing solutions in the U.S. market
- Build strategic relationships with NetSuite employees and other channel partners in North America to help promote our solutions, together with the Channel team.
- Manage and expand our local sales team in the U.S. (Sales, Pre-sales, Customer Success & BDR’s)
- Manage customer escalations in North America, when needed
- The role is remote
The ideal candidate:
- You are a natural people manager and have experience with growing a team
- You have extensive NetSuite experience (a must)
- You have relevant sales experience, preferably with launching new products
- You have built up a network in the “NetSuite world” over the past years and have contacts either in the NetSuite organization or with NetSuite partners in North America (ideally both!)
- You have a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You always find ways to make your life easier. By improving the way you do things or automating repetitive tasks.
- You have some affinity with finance, as our software solutions are focused on automating financial processes.
- You currently live in the U.S. and are authorized to work in the U.S
About the applications
Scan & Capture automates the creation of Vendor Bills and Credits in NetSuite using OCR technology. The application was completely built inside of NetSuite and is currently the leading native A/P Automation application available on the market. The app supports both PDF files and E-invoices and offers ton of additional value add for NetSuite customers like:
- PO Matching
- 3-way matching
- Workflow support
- Split screen functionality
- And much more
Bank Reconciliation helps customers around the world to simplify the processing of transactions based on bank statement reports. Used by over 500 customers around the world the application can handle virtually any scenario and is optimized to be used by the largest customers in the world.
Our Approval application will allow customers to configure complex approval workflows without the need for complex workflows or scripting. The tool adds key functionality to NetSuite, like approval by e-mail functionality and full audit-trail tracking for any document approved.