We're Hiring a NetSuite ERP Implementation Manager!
Zone & Company is a 5-Star NetSuite Solution Provider. We work with a variety of organizations across multiple verticals to scale their business through NetSuite Solutions – from licensing & implementation to ongoing customization & consultation. We're also the proud SDN-certified developer of Zone Advanced Billing (ZAB), the go-to NetSuite billing solution for managing complex billing and revenue recognition needs directly in NetSuite.
Zone & Company has been experiencing tremendous growth and we’re looking to expand our ERP Implementation Team. Come join a rapidly growing software and services company with an incredible culture that puts people first and focuses on delivering excellent results. If you’re detail-oriented, with strong communication and organization skills, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity, this is the place for you!
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Oversee NetSuite ERP Implementation team, ensuring team members are supported
for their daily responsibilities.
- Implement ERP solutions including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
- Engage and collaborate with coworkers and team members to improve operational
efficiencies and continue to develop best practices for implementations.
- Grow and mentor the Implementation team by measuring metrics, performance
reviews, guidance, best practices and accountability.
- Identify, design and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the
firm's methodology and approach.
- Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
- Perform project management activities.
- Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship, ensure satisfaction with services provided, and identify opportunities for further growth.
- Configure NetSuite system for new customers in a way that promotes leading practices while capturing key business requirements.
- Assist with data migration to migrate data from legacy systems into NetSuite
- User Acceptance Testing and Training
- 5+ Years' Experience with NetSuite as a consultant, administrator, end user, etc.
- Experience Delivering and Managing end-to-end NetSuite ERP Implementations
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition to learn and continue to grow
- Microsoft Applications (Excel Most Importantly)
- Time management and ability to prioritize
- Ability to be a team player, as well as lead a team
- Employee Management Experience
- NetSuite Certifications
- Project Management experience
- Broad understanding of how a business/organizational processes (e.g. sales, accounting, inventory management, manufacturing, etc.)
- Experience with SQL or other relational database tools
- HTML/ NetSuite Advanced PDF
Zone & Co offers an excellent benefits package, amazing opportunities to further develop your talents, and competitive pay based on experience! This is a remote position; no relocation is required.